Instant Pot Paneer Recipes collection that includes not just the most popular curries but also the coveted biryani and the most innovative lasagna! Each recipe is tried and tested and includes all the tips as well as answers to all your questions. Happy cooking!
What is paneer?
Paneer is a fresh Indian cheese created by curdling milk with acidic agents like lime or lemon. It has a mild, slightly milky flavor. While it's typically made on the stovetop, making it in the
Here is my collection of
Basic Paneer recipe in
Curries Using Paneer
Easy and delicious paneer curries that can be made in the
Paneer Butter Masala
Rice/Fusion Paneer recipes in
From the coveted biryani to the most innovative fusion lasagna, find some lip-smacking and interesting recipes here. These crowd-pleasing recipes are perfect for potlucks, parties, and even lunch boxes. The pickiest eaters will love it, too.
All these recipes are tried and tested and include useful tips you will need to make them. Try these as a vegetarian centerpiece for your Thanksgiving or Christmas meal, and everyone will love them.
Instant Pot Paneer Biryani
Paneer Peas Pulao
More Paneer recipes
Here are some more paneer recipes for your inspiration. These recipes are made on the stovetop and can be put together easily in under 30 minutes. Try palak paneer stir fry instead of palak paneer curry, or check out how to make delicious tandoori paneer naan pizza.
If you tried any of this recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how it went in the 📝 comments below.
Paneer Peas Pulao in Instant Pot
- Wash the rice thoroughly. Soak it in water for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the paneer into ½-inch cubes. Soak them in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
Making the pulao:
- Set the Instant Pot in saute mode (normal) and add ghee.
- Once it heats, add cumin seeds.
- Once they splutter, add garlic and green chili. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and saute for 5-6 minutes, until they brown (see tips section).
- Drain the water from the soaked paneer.
- Add paneer, peas, garam masala, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix gently and saute for 1 minute.
- Drain the water from the soaked rice and add it to the IP.
- Add 2½ cup water.
- Close the lid and pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure.
- Gently mix the pulao. Serve with plain yogurt or raita.