Add a pop of color and flavor to your meals with this air fryer bell peppers. Perfectly crispy and seasoned with aromatic curry spices, these bell peppers are a hit with both family dinners and party appetizers.
These air-fried bell peppers are not only a delicious side dish but also a versatile ingredient. You can use them to create mouthwatering tacos, add zing to your salads, and elevate your favorite sandwiches. Vegan, gluten-free, and ready in 15 minutes.
The bell peppers are seasoned with a flavorful curry powder blend and roasted in the
My first time making this dish was a happy accident. I was trying to use up some leftover bell peppers and quickly seasoned it with curry powder and air-fried it. It turned out so good, and now, curry roasted bell peppers are a family favorite!
Why you will love this recipe?
- It's easy to make.
Air fryerbell peppers is a simple recipe that requires minimal preparation.
- It's delicious. The curry powder gives the bell peppers a warm and earthy flavor that is perfectly complemented by the sweetness of the bell peppers.
- It's versatile. Curry roasted bell peppers can be enjoyed as a side dish, or added to salads, sandwiches, and wraps.
Bell peppers: I have used a mix of yellow and red bell peppers.
Spices: I am using homemade curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, add olive oil, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Give it a good mix. To this, add the bell peppers and onions. Mix well, making sure the seasoning is evenly coated.
Make sure the bell peppers are fresh and firm for this recipe. Also, ensure that they are evenly sliced to promote consistent cooking.
Arrange the seasoned peppers and onions in a single layer in the
If you want your bell peppers to be extra crispy, cook them for a few minutes longer in the
Also, along with peppers and onions, you can add other vegetables like zucchini or carrot slices.
Air fryer bell peppers are a tasty and colorful addition to any meal. Serve them as a side dish to your favorite main course. I also like to serve it as a part of Indian vegetarian thali.
These curry roasted bell peppers can also be enjoyed as an appetizer with any dipping sauce, such as mint chutney or tandoori mayonnaise. Add them to your favorite salad for a flavorful boost, or put them on a sandwich or wrap for a delicious and satisfying meal.
You can use any type of bell peppers you like for this recipe. However, I recommend using a variety of colors for the most visually appealing dish.
Yes, you can prepare them in advance and reheat them in the
Using a light coating of olive oil or cooking spray on the peppers before air frying can help prevent sticking.
air fryer vegetables recipes
If you tried this Roasted Curry Bell Peppers Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how it went in the 📝 comments below.
Roasted Curry Bell Peppers (Air Fryer)
- Wash the bell peppers and cut them in half. Remove the seeds and cut them lengthwise into ½ inch strips. Peel and slice the onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, add olive oil, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Give it a good mix.
- To this, add the bell peppers and onions. Mix well, making sure the seasoning is evenly coated.
- Place the seasoned bell peppers and onions in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 400 F (200 C) for 15-17 minutes or until the peppers are cooked and slightly charred on the outside. Shake the basket once midway.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with cilantro and lemon juice. Serve warm.